| University | Bently | NYU | U.Penn | Vanderbilt |
| Location |
Waltham, MA
|
New York, NY | Philadelphia, PA |
Nashville, TN |
| Percentage Admitted | 43% | 32% | 14% | 14% |
| Avg. GPA | 3.63 | 3.7 | 3.91 | 3.49 |
| Student Body | 5,526 | 43,797 | 25,007 | 12,836 |
| Finnancial Cost | $38,328 | $41,606 | $42,230 | $41,332 |
| Public or Private | Private | Private | Private | Private |
| Fraternities | Yes | Yes | Yes | Yes |
U.Penn is a university in Philadelphia, which has Wharton in it. It is the business part of it and it is really good because it is an Ivy League and it has many things I like.
NYU is a really good university in New York that offers 183 majors and has many students that have achieveed great things.
I have a 3.6 GPA average.
What I have learned today has affected me very much, because now I know that it is better to enter a normal university first and then a great one to be the star
No comments:
Post a Comment