Tuesday, 6 November 2012

Google Part 4

For this I only had about 35 minutes because of a mass so I finally installed eclipse and looked at the tutorials. It is a lot more complicated than I thought. Now I am looking at this video to start making the blocks and code academy is finally paying of: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sI_TnFUBzrc&feature=related. And I need another program, which I already downloaded: http://www.editrocket.com/download_mac.html. I already started doing the blocks and will finish at home and I will try to get them into the game to make the presentation.

Now its November 13th and it is another google day because last class about 60% of the class time was taken by a mass.

Goals:

Check what I am missing and get it.
Create the block in java form.
Create the block visually.
Insert it into minecraft.
Use it.

I was wondering what I was missing and of course it was something important. It was the MCP or minecraft codder pack to modify and create mods (short for modifications) like creating a block.
Here is the link for download: http://www.mediafire.com/?rz8dnqj1bxrz85q


I am about to die. First I had to modify the mod loader text file in Edit Rocket then I had to configure the MCP file and make it adjustable for Mod Maker basic. Then, download many files and check how to see the Java JPK version in my mac because it is different than on other different operating systems. Checked thousands of videos and then had to search how to find the environmental variables on a mac because of course it is different from a PC. And until now I am starting to create the mod, but by luck the hard part has passed and this takes a lot less time. So I am going to finish it at home and make the presentation

No comments:

Post a Comment