1. I agree with the professor of MIT that with technology in class they learn less because they are not paying attention to the class.
2. I agree with Lauren when she said that technology is helping us multitask because we can do many things at a time like email, facebook and youtube at the same time so I think that is multitasking.
3. I disagree with the researcher from NASA because he says that multitaskers are really slow, but one can be multitasker for different things. Be good at some and not as good at doing other things.
4. I disagree with what the UCLA doctor said, which was that one needed more energy for google than for reading. I disagree because one spends much more time on google so you should become better on that that on reading.
5. I disagree with the narrator saying that technology is hurting us because it is helping us more
6. I agree with the programs they do about disconnecting one self with technology because that can help loosen a bit the addiction
7. I disagree that videogames take away your ability to think well
8. I agree that a kind of addiction exists between kids
9. I agree with the mom about sending his son to a middle school that requires computers because children will not disconnect so they need to learn
10. I agree that some people are obsessed with the internet
11. I agree with being a way to seeing what students do during class in a computer.
12. I disagree that parents and teachers monitor children when they want because children need their privacy
13. I disagree when Bauerlein says that children are not as smart now thanks to technology because these children are making the world advance
14. I agree that games and technology because it lets you be what you want to be for some time
15. I agree technology can help you find friends but their is a small risk factor
16. I disagree that all gamers are isolated geeks because really they connect
17. I agree that technology can drive everyone crazy or obsessed at some point
18. I agree that technology has rewritten the rules of interaction because people become more social.
19. I agree that without technology many people would die (figuratively) because people are so connect it, it would devastate them.
20. I agree that without technology the world would not be able to develop
No comments:
Post a Comment