For my Google 20% project me and Andres Silva would like to do a multiplayer online server game. To do this many skills are needed but the most important one is programming and then comes graphic design because without the first one the game would have no base so there would be no game and without the second one you would not be able to see anything because it is everything we see in the game is part of graphic design. Also with programming and learning java language you could learn to do many more things like IPad apps and that would be really cool. Also you could easily learn to hack things and I would really like to do that.
To show that I learned this skills I will make just as I said before a simple but fun multiplayer game, which will require a lot of time and effort. This would show that I learned what I said in the first paragraph because like most people know making a game is extremely difficult and normally only pro programmers can do things of this magnitude. So as you can see it would show it really well because thousands of commands are needed and that is only for the start.
No comments:
Post a Comment