Monday, 24 September 2012

Game Design

I know that most of them are very complicated especially if they are multiplayer games and require a lot of time and dedicated people to do one of them while others you can do in just a few minutes. I also know that good ones require some kind of language like python, C, or Java. Most of them are Java and I know the basic of this coding language thanks to code academy.

I wonder which are good platforms to create a good server based multiplayer game and how to start doing one including the codes and graphic design. I also wonder what kinds of game designing jobs exist (even if I don't want to be one) because it is really interesting to know.

http://www.gamecareerguide.com/features/411/game_design_an_introduction.php
http://www.byond.com/developer/

Here like it is part of my google 20% project I am learning the basics to coding and making  a multiplayer game with a small world to start with that teaches me the basics

No comments:

Post a Comment